The Sargossos Sector

The Sargossos Sector

Monday, February 15, 2010

Dindrenzi Fleet

I'll be playing a standard fleet. None of this pirate crap for me!

My register will have the following:

4x Conqueror Class Battleship
12x Fury Class Cruiser
20x Hammer Class Frigate
1x Claymore Class Carrier

From his flagship, the DFS Morningstar, Commander Abaddon leads the Dindrenzi against all who stand in his path in the Sargassos Sector. The Dindrenzi Federation has commissioned a fleet consisting of four cutting edge Conqueror Class Battleships and all manner of support craft. Joining with the DFS Morningstar are the DFS Fallen Angel, the DFS Lightbringer and the DFS Lord of the Flies.

Load the ordinance. Prepare the marines. Plot the hyperspace route. And be ready for battle...

3 comments:

  1. Cool. Where did you come up with the name Abaddon? I only ask as it is a prominent character from the 40K fluff, the overall head of the corrupted Chaos Marine army as chosen by the chaos gods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh - who knew? I picked up the name when I was researching demons. His name had to do with being the harbinger of destruction and devistation or something like that. I thought it sounded pretty cool, so I picked it up. All my ships are going to be named after various demons (except my battleships, which are all nicknames of Lucifer).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abaddon is actually from the Bible - Revelations. I did a quick search on Wikipedia if you're interested in seeing the whole history of the name.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abaddon

    ReplyDelete