Pretty much like you did. Then you can click on "comments" below it and comment on it. You can also click on "Follow" and add your profile with the rest of ours at the bottom.
Oh, I have the Perfered Platinum Card, I have 3 other blogs I post on, 2 of which are just mine, and a Youtube Channel. I will be adding to that a Bi-Weekly Podcast starting this Sunday about Gaming, so yeah, I'm all in.
Welcome to the world of blogging. Here is your passport and oh... I see you already have a Nerd Club Gold Membership. ;)
ReplyDeletePretty much like you did. Then you can click on "comments" below it and comment on it. You can also click on "Follow" and add your profile with the rest of ours at the bottom.
ReplyDeleteOh, I have the Perfered Platinum Card, I have 3 other blogs I post on, 2 of which are just mine, and a Youtube Channel. I will be adding to that a Bi-Weekly Podcast starting this Sunday about Gaming, so yeah, I'm all in.
ReplyDelete