Hey - I don't think this is in the rules, but how would you all feel about limiting the number experience bonuses a ship can get? So far, majority of the surviving ships have walked away with bonuses of some kind. Do we want to cap each ship at one experience bonus? You can voluntarily clean off all bonuses and games fought from a ship at any point between games and start trying to get a new ability. That work? Or do you guys want to have ships with multiple bonuses to them.
This would not include anything received from the Appeals.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I could see limiting based on the Class of ship. Like 1 for frigates, 2 for cruisers, 3 for battleships. Or just 1 per ship. I was just offering another idea. Either way im all for it, i wouldn't like to see a Dindrenzi battleship that can turn on its nose for free every turn
ReplyDeleteMy first thought was with Dan. Limit based on the size of the ship. I like the idea of very experienced crew being able to pull of some crazy things.
ReplyDelete